The Hook Bait Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where`s everyone kicking off the season?

3 posters

Go down

where`s everyone kicking off the season? Empty where`s everyone kicking off the season?

Post  micfoot807 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 am

Well, what are our plans for the kick off then? where are we heading for and more to the point what do we hope to catch?

Me, the fates have conspired to arrange for my stand by rota at work to commence on the 15th and because of the arseholes I work with, nobody will swap with me. Hence I will not be out until 24th at the earliest, but then, those bloody Thames chub better watch out!!

Mic
micfoot807
micfoot807

Back to top Go down

where`s everyone kicking off the season? Empty Re: where`s everyone kicking off the season?

Post  TenchmanTim Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:38 am

Hi Mic,
I'll be making my traditional start on the Welland somewhere, just hoping for a fish or two. Last year opening day produced 20 chub to 5lb11oz for me! Half of those would do this year. Will also be looking to have an early season trip to the Ivel and may be the Witham. Still some tench to catch this year too.
Tight lines, Martin

Last edited by TenchmanTim on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
TenchmanTim
TenchmanTim

Back to top Go down

where`s everyone kicking off the season? Empty Re: where`s everyone kicking off the season?

Post  baitboss Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 am

Lots of travelling involved for me as I will be in Glasgow then travelling back home Friday. I will then make journey down to my beloved Upper Severn in Mid Wales on Saturday for a day after the massive chub I spotted. I will move mountains to make time to pay a visit down to the Dorset Stour with Mr Nairn, but we also need to arrange our social get together so nominations for venue pleeeease!
baitboss
baitboss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down