The Hook Bait Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terry Lampard

5 posters

Go down

Terry Lampard Empty Terry Lampard

Post  baitboss Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Today is a very sad day for the sport of angling as we have lost arguably the finest specimen hunter, ever! Terry Lampard was an inspiration to thousands of anglers nationwide, through his staggering ability to catch exceptional fish, culminating in no fewer than 7 Drennan Cup Titles. Small in stature but great in angling ability and personality this quiet man will be greatly missed by the angling world.
Terry Lampard Terry_10
baitboss
baitboss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Terry Lampard Empty Re: Terry Lampard

Post  Jerry Gleeson Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Very sad indeed, one of the modern day greats, my condolences to his family and friends.

Jerry
Jerry Gleeson
Jerry Gleeson

Back to top Go down

Post  nairny Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:29 pm

A very good friend an fellow fisher. I will be doing a tribute to him on my blog over the weekend. Devastated and lost for words now.
nairny
nairny

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbelfisher Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Its all so sad a gentleman and an exceptional angler, rest in peace Terry..Condolences to his family.

John.
Barbelfisher
Barbelfisher

Back to top Go down

Post  micfoot807 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Nairny, I know how hard this will be for you but I`m sure I speak for the others when I say any contribution from you concerning your great mate Terry will be taken as a heartfelt tribute to, without a doubt, the greatest all round angler and big fish hunter this country has seen since Walker.

As you know, I too had the pleasure of Terry`s company on the bank on many occasions and apart from his undoubted angling prowess, he was also the most open and approachable guy you could wish to meet. Willing to share his knowledge and experience often without asking and also able to reduce you to fits of laughter with his anecdotes.

RIP Terry... irreplaceable.
micfoot807
micfoot807

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down