The Hook Bait Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bread 'Fake'

3 posters

Go down

Bread 'Fake' Empty Bread 'Fake'

Post  baitboss Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Individually crafted pieces of flake made from our new HNV paste mix then steamed to lock in the cheese and garlic flavour for optimum attraction. At last you can trot a piece of flake or fish it on the bottom without fear of the bait being nibbled away by nuisance fish. You can fish on knowing that your bait will still be there even if you miss a tentitive bite, no more reeling in to attach another piece of fresh flake! The bait is pliable enough to mount directly onto the hook or better still on the hair. As the baits are steamed rather than boiled, the flavour and attractor levels are much higher making them ideal for attracting chub for example when trotting. Initially these hook baits are available fresh for freezing only, but we shall be offering shelf life baits soon.Bread 'Fake' Bread_10
baitboss
baitboss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bread 'Fake' Empty Re: Bread 'Fake'

Post  micfoot807 Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:00 pm

That Darren is absolutely brilliant, I`ll definitely be in the market to have a go with that.

I think you may have a real chub fishing classic there.

Mic
micfoot807
micfoot807

Back to top Go down

Post  baitboss Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Alright Mic?

Yes thought it might be of interest to you. Its one of the major reasons I never use real flake for fear of sitting there on the bank not knowing if the bait has been nibbled away by minnows or not! The good thing is that because these are steamed, they are firm and pliable so you can still alter them by nipping off bits here and there to change the size or shape of the bait. I am going to offer this in all of the flavours currently available in my range and also bespoke flavours as well (depending on order quantity of course). Will we be seeing you at the c.s.g. get-together on the Wye?
baitboss
baitboss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  micfoot807 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 am

Hello Darren

I was hoping to attend but as usual I left it late trying to book accommodation and couldn`t find anything in Bredwardine. I didn`t fancy staying out of the town and having to fanny around in the evenings backwards and forwards between lodgings and where all the fun is. So as usual I`ve thrown my toys out the pram and stopped looking for somewhere to stay, that almost certainly means I won`t be in attendance unfortunately and have provisionally opted for a family piss up in Cardiff that weekend instead.

All that aside I still think that your bread "fake" is a blinding bit of tom foolery and will chat to you about acquiring some.

Mic
micfoot807
micfoot807

Back to top Go down

Post  TenchmanTim Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 am

Mic,
Re: CSG AGM, I can probably still get you in if you're still interested? Let me know if you still want to go.

Darren,
Re: Bread 'fake', a really interesting concept. I'm often a little sceptical of things that try to beat the 'real thing', but it looks a really promising idea!
Martin
TenchmanTim
TenchmanTim

Back to top Go down

Post  micfoot807 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:50 am

Martin/ Darren

There is a weird symmetry that goes on some times when things just seem to coincidentally mesh together. I have been playing around with presenting PVA bags of flavoured liquidised bread with small white pop ups or bottom baits as another way of presenting a highly visual bait set up without putting in so much bait as to attract the Swarms of Thames bream.

I think these baits might just be an important step forward to making this method work. I`ll definitely be giving them a go.

Mic
micfoot807
micfoot807

Back to top Go down

Post  baitboss Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi Mic

Sounds like it could be a winner! How about a small pva bag of liquidised bread with a broken up piece of bread fake incorporated into it, then 'fake' as a hook bait? study
baitboss
baitboss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  baitboss Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Well done to Eric Roberts for catching a superb barbel of 14lb 2oz on bread 'fake', or as he calls it garlic bread.
baitboss
baitboss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  baitboss Thu May 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Just to update everyone that is interested in the bread 'fake' concept of a few little tweaks. We are now supplying the fake flake to compliment all of our range of bait flavour. The flake pieces can be made to whatever size you prefer and to make life a bit easier for you they now come pre-drilled for hair rigging.
There is plenty of mileage in these beauties especially when fished over a bed of matching boilies or pellets where a different shape will be picked up out of curiosity. Food for thought!
baitboss
baitboss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  baitboss Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Try this out for Winter chub... Bread Fake dipped in cheese Gloop. Individually crafted pieces of flake made from our Milk Pro base mix and flavoured with cheese and garlic. The 'fake' is then steamed to lock in the flavour for optimum attraction. As they are basically a boilie in flake form, they are impervious to the attention of small nuisance fish. You can nip pieces off to change the shape of the bait and let out a bit more scent. The baits are pliable enough to fish directly on the hook but hair rigging the baits will improve the hook hold. Why not enhance the bait further by dipping the bait in our cheese Gloop which is a sticky bait dip that will add a pungent aroma that will stick to the bait and dissolve in the water for extra attraction.
The Bread Fake is supplied at £8 per bag (50-60 pcs)
The Gloop is supplied in 250ml pot at £5.00

Bread 'Fake' Flake_10
baitboss
baitboss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum