Spice Things Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spice Things Up

Post  bigchub on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm looking for a spicy, mid protein range, long term, all season bait that is equally effective in summer and winter that does not need excessive pre-baiting to use on my local river Waveney next season. The chub I target are very big with fish to 8lb not being out of the question and are fairly nomadic often being found in the deep water of 10ft plus.
Do you think any of the boilies in your range would be suitable for this? As mentioned above the bait needs to be spicy (very garlicky) as the chub in the Waveney go mad for meat flavoured like that when other more conventional baits such as cheesepaste, bread, worms and maggots are completely ignored. I think a boilie like this would pick out the bigger fish from my past experience with chub on boilies.
I've noticed that you don't have a spicy mix in the range unless I'm missing a trick somewhere!
avatar
bigchub

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 38
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

View user profile http://modernchubbaitsandtactics.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spice Things Up

Post  nairny on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm

The 3-B will suit your needs, no need for baiting up in a big way, they will take them from the off, as I have found in all the rivers i have used them...
avatar
nairny

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 28
Location : on the stour somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spice Things Up

Post  Screamingbuzzer on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:38 pm

nairny wrote:The 3-B will suit your needs, no need for baiting up in a big way, they will take them from the off, as I have found in all the rivers i have used them...
Hi bigchub I agree with nairny ! I've been using 3B since it's conception & helping Baitboss to get it to the bait it is now along with the other consultants! Although I don't target your quarry (carp is my preference)you are "missing a trick" the trick is 3B ! There is no bait like this on the Market & for those lucky few who are using it have a definate edge over the next person ! Give 3B a go ! Very Happy
avatar
Screamingbuzzer

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 45
Location : Near Heathrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spice Things Up

Post  bigchub on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Screamingbuzzer wrote:
nairny wrote:The 3-B will suit your needs, no need for baiting up in a big way, they will take them from the off, as I have found in all the rivers i have used them...
Hi bigchub I agree with nairny ! I've been using 3B since it's conception & helping Baitboss to get it to the bait it is now along with the other consultants! Although I don't target your quarry (carp is my preference)you are "missing a trick" the trick is 3B ! There is no bait like this on the Market & for those lucky few who are using it have a definate edge over the next person ! Give 3B a go ! Very Happy

Hi Screamingbuzzer,
Well after consulting Darren I have decided on the 3B (with a few tweaks) to be next seasons bait of choice. Really looking forward to using it and I just know after my first fish on it I won't look back. Always get a buzz using a new bait for the first time and hope to catch some biggies on it. bounce
avatar
bigchub

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 38
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

View user profile http://modernchubbaitsandtactics.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spice Things Up

Post  Screamingbuzzer on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:00 pm

bigchub wrote:
Screamingbuzzer wrote:
nairny wrote:The 3-B will suit your needs, no need for baiting up in a big way, they will take them from the off, as I have found in all the rivers i have used them...
Hi bigchub I agree with nairny ! I've been using 3B since it's conception & helping Baitboss to get it to the bait it is now along with the other consultants! Although I don't target your quarry (carp is my preference)you are "missing a trick" the trick is 3B ! There is no bait like this on the Market & for those lucky few who are using it have a definate edge over the next person ! Give 3B a go ! Very Happy

Hi Screamingbuzzer,
Well after consulting Darren I have decided on the 3B (with a few tweaks) to be next seasons bait of choice. Really looking forward to using it and I just know after my first fish on it I won't look back. Always get a buzz using a new bait for the first time and hope to catch some biggies on it. bounce
Good choice bigchub you won't be disappointed in your choice of bait ! Tight lines for next season !!
avatar
Screamingbuzzer

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 45
Location : Near Heathrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spice Things Up

Post  nairny on Sat May 07, 2011 2:34 pm

UHM!!!!!!!! Shocked
avatar
nairny

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 28
Location : on the stour somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spice Things Up

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum